Dont have an account?Sign up here
NOAH represents the UK animal medicine industry: its aim is to promote the benefits of safe, effective, quality medicines for the health and welfare of all animals.
• promotes and defends the responsible manufacture, promotion, sale, distribution, handling and use of animal medicines
• acts as a consultative body to the industry, government, the media and the general public.
• represents the views and interests of its members
• communicates to the outside world about the benefits of animal medicines to animal health and welfare
The animal health industry plays a key part in:
• farm and companion animal welfare
• consumer safety
• farm prosperity
• environmental protection
• scientific innovation
Please view the latest press releases from NOAH.
In 2011 the National Office of Animal Health celebrates its 25th anniversary. For more information please read 25 years- a review.
Please view a video from NOAH's fourth Food Chain conference, Feeding the World, held at the Royal Society on Tuesday 15th February 2011.